Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

You know, Friday the 13th is kind of an odd day to post the first ever message on your family's blog... however, I'm not looking at it as Friday the 13th, but rather, as the 24th week and 1 day of Gretchen's pregnancy - so that makes it okay! We've got a whopping 111 days left to go, which surprisingly, doesn't seem that far away! I've made Gretchen the official "owner" of this blog, but don't be surprised if I chime in from time to time with a few rants and raves of my own... even though it will still appear under the post "Baby Momma". It has been a very exciting 24 weeks and 1 day so far, and I look forward to all the excitement that is to come. I hope that this fun little blog will be a way for us to share that excitement with all of you, and I hope that from time to time, you'll have something to share as well. I'm signing off now (because I really should be working), but you'll hear from me soon. Baby Daddy out.

No comments: